Find a list of current apprenticeship vacancies with local employers below. If you'd like to apply for any of these roles then please visit www.apprenticeships.org.uk where you can find all the details you need to find the perfect apprenticeship for you.
To search for an apprenticeship you'll need to follow these steps:
- Visit www.apprenticeships.org.uk
- Select to search by "Learning Provider" then enter in "South & City College Birmingham"
- Once you find the vacancy you're looking for you'll need to register your interest, if you've already registered for the site you'll be able to use the login details you created when you registered. If you're a new user then you need to follow the steps below.
To register to apply for an apprenticeship it will take a few minutes and it's completely free:
- Click on the apprenticeship you're interested in, you'll see a login form
- On this form you'll see a link that says "Register now" - click this link
- You'll then need to fill out your details
- Once you've completed the form you'll be sent an email to confirm your account
- Once you've confirmed your account and logged in you will be able to see all the details of all the apprenticeships that we offer, just remember to search learning provider "South & City College Birmingham".
- To apply for any of the apprenticeships, simply click the green "Apply" button that can be found in the bottom right hand corner of any vacancy.
If you've got any queries about any of our vacancies don't hesitate to contact us on 0121 694 5066. You can also tweet at us @southandcitycol and we're on Facebook at www.facebook.com/southandcitycollege
Talk to us
Want an apprenticeship? Contact our matching team on 0121 694 5066 or fill in the form by following this link: