Access to Higher Education Diploma: Combined Studies
What will I study?We are currently working hard to get all of the information you need to be able to make your decision on which course to study with us, the basic information for this course can be found below but if you need to know any more information don't hesitate to give us a call on 0800 111 6311
Entry RequirementsYou will need to pass a initial assessments in English and Maths at Level 2. You also need to have a substantial work experience in an area related to your chosen career.
How do I apply?To apply online, click the 'Apply Online' button under the option that you want to study, to apply or enquire in any other format, please use the contact details at the bottom of this page. Please note that any fees displayed here are per academic year.
There is 1 option for this course.
A Full Time Day course
- Provider: South & City College Birmingham
- Location(s): Handsworth Campus
- Mode of attendance: Full Time Day
- Days: Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday
- Fees: Please contact us for fee information on this course
- Subsidised Fees: Please contact us for fee information on this course
- International Fees: Please contact us for fee information on this course
- Duration: 1 Academic Year(s)
- Start Year: 2014/15
- Start Date: September
We do our upmost to update our website as often as possible, sometimes unfortunately the information we upload may be out of date. To find out more please call us on 0800 111 6311. Please note, fees are subject to change and individual assessment.
Are you undecided about your next step? We can help you choose the right course for you.