South & City College Birmingham's late enrolment is open now, you should attend enrolment at the campus your course is running at, this information should have been made clear to you on application but if you're unsure which campus to attend on enrolment you can visit our campuses page by clicking here, you'll find a list of course areas that are run at each campus.
University Level Enrolment (higher education courses only)
- Digbeth Campus
Late Enrolment - Campuses
What you'll need:
If you are 16-18 you'll need:
- Your national insurance number
- Copies of all your certificates or your predicted grades
If you are 19+ you'll need to bring the following:
- National insurance number
- Bank details (to setup a standing order for further payments, if applicable)
- Proof of ID (e.g. A valid Passport, a valid Driving Licence, any utility bills with proof of address)
- Benefit information (if applicable) :
- Job seekers allowance letter (this must be dated from April 2016 onwards)
- Employment support allowance letter (this must be dated from April 2016 onwards)
- Working tax credit letter (this must be dated from April 2016 onwards) - as the dependant the figure needs to reflect £0.00 against your name, if this is a joint claim we will need confirmation from the benefits office.
- Evidence of housing or council tax benefit
Residency, if you have not been in the country for three years, please bring along your home office documents:
- Home office documents
- Valid Passport(s)
- Any other proof to support your eligibility to study in the UK.
If you've any questions please don't hesitate to contact our admissions team, you can call on:
0800 111 6311
For general course information you can use our course finder. If you need any advice at all just get in touch.
We're also on Facebook and Twitter and we're happy to respond to any queries there too, just follow us @southandcitycol or like us at www.facebook.com/southandcitycollege -- where you'll get the most up to date information and announcements.