If you have submitted an application form, you will be receiving an interview appointment shortly.
Alternatively, you can attend one of the admissions dates below.
Please ensure you arrive at 4pm
On this day you will have the opportunity to find out more about the course you have applied for, meet some of the tutors. Parents and carers are most welcome to attend.
If you are unsure about your course options and wish to discuss these prior to attending your interview, or you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the college on 0800 111 6311 and select Option 2
Half Term – 28th October – 1st November 2019
- Wednesday 11th December 2019 - 4pm - All Campuses
Christmas Holidays 23rd December 2019 – 3rd January 2020
- Thursday 16th January 2020 - 4pm - All Campuses
- Tuesday 4th February 2020 - 4pm - All Campuses
Half Term –17th – 21st February 2020
- Wednesday 4th March 2020 - 4pm - All Campuses
- Thursday 26th March 2020 - 4pm - All Campuses
Easter Holidays – 6th April – 17th April 2020
- Tuesday 21st April 2020 - 4pm - All Campuses
- Wednesday 6th May 2020 - 4pm - All Campuses
- Thursday 21st May 2020 - 4pm - All Campuses
Half Term – 25th May – 29th May 2020
- Tuesday 9th June 2020 - 4pm - All Campuses
Wednesday 1st July 2020 TBC All Campuses
Register below for our admissions event
We look forward to welcoming you to South and City College Birmingham.