If you think the college may not have followed its processes or may have made an error in submitting your Teacher Assessed Grade to the exam board, you can ask the college to check for any such error or failure of process, using this appeal procedure.

Download appeals information

Download appeals form

Send the form to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.