Art & design
Art & Design (Fashion) BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3 Level: 3 | Location: Digbeth Campus
Art and Design Diploma Foundation Studies Level: 3 | Location: Bournville Campus
Art and Design Diploma Level 1 Level: 1 | Location: Bournville Campus
Art and Design Diploma Level 2 Level: 2 | Location: Bournville Campus
Art and Design Extended Diploma Level 3 Level: 3 | Location: Bournville Campus
Foundation Degree in Art & Design (validated by University of Wolverhampton) Level: 5 | Location: Bournville Campus
Level 1 Making it in Fashion Level: 1 | Location: Digbeth Campus
UAL Level 2 Art and Design Foundation Level: 2 | Location: Bournville Campus
‘…Students in creative arts...benefit strongly from the expertise of their teachers...produce good standards of work….’ Ofsted, 2018
Our Art and Design courses are ideal for those looking to develop their existing creativity and skills, as well as learn new skills and techniques along the way. If you’re creatively minded, you will thrive in this environment where you can learn from others, discover your talent and gain a credible qualification.
This map gives you an overview of progression opportunities that our courses in Art & Design can lead on to.
Why study Art & Design with us?
- Spacious art and design studios and workshops, with high-quality specialist resources
- Work on live projects from external clients or with artists in residence, getting real-world experience
- Work on an end-of-year art exhibition which will give you experience in both creating and producing your art, and managing the complexities of an exhibition
- All staff are qualified to Master degree level
- There is a fantastic range of trips and visits including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bristol and Cheltenham
- We help coordinate opportunities for Master Classes at local Universities to sample specialist art courses and taster sessions
- We focus on helping you develop a portfolio which showcases the best of your individual skills
- We work in close partnership with one of the few remaining specialist arts colleges in the UK, Hereford College of Arts, which supports students who are aiming for higher education in the Art and Design world, including an enhanced bursary scheme for progressing students.
- Our degree level students are fabulous mentors to our younger students
Your future in Art & Design
Just some of the career opportunities available to students from our Art and Design courses include:
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Fine Art
- Web Design
- Interior Design
- Digital Post-Production