Beauty Therapy Courses
Advanced Technical Diploma in Theatrical, Special Effects and Media Make up Level: 3 | Location: Digbeth Campus|Bournville Campus
Beauty Therapy NVQ Certificate Level 1 Level: 1 | Location: Hall Green Campus|Bournville Campus
Beauty Therapy Technical Certificate Level 2 Level: 2 | Location: Hall Green Campus|Bournville Campus
Hair and Make-up Artistry Technical Certificate Level 2 Level: 2 | Location: Hall Green Campus|Bournville Campus
Technical Certificate in Nail Treatments Level: 2 | Location: Hall Green Campus
‘Teachers use questioning to review thoroughly students’ understanding... They build on students’ previous knowledge and skills. Students develop a secure understanding of what they have learned.’ Ofsted, 2018
The beauty therapy industry has an annual turnover of around £500 million and employs around 35,000 people. The spa industry is also growing at a rapid rate, offering people who want to work in the beauty industry a wide range of opportunities globally. Become part of this glamorous industry by getting hands-on on one of our beauty therapy courses.
This map gives you an overview of progression opportunities that our courses in Beauty Therapy can lead on to.
Why study Beauty Therapy with us?
- We run beauty therapy and nail technician courses from three of our campuses and at Bournville College, in real, purpose-built salons
- Our tutors will bring their years of industry experience to their teaching in the classroom
- You will be hands-on in your course, getting stuck in from day one
- The salons are equipped with the facilities and products found in high street salons
- You will use your skills on paying clients as our salons are open to the public
- You will learn valuable customer service skills
- You will be able to take part in our annual Hair and Beauty show as well as other competitions, we have even had students work on a film set
Your future in Beauty Therapy
Your new skills and qualification could enable you find work as a:
- Beauty Therapist
- Spa Therapist
- Beauty Consultant
- Nail Technician
- Business Owner
Our students also have gone on to set up their own salons and mobile businesses, work in traditional beauty salons, leisure spas, cruise ships, and hotel chains in the UK and abroad.
Why not join them? Take a look at our range of courses.