Business Administration Diploma
If you aspire to gain employment within an administrative environment this course will provide you with both skills and knowledge and a highly recognised industry related qualification.
The benefit of the course:
- Gain an insight in how businesses operate within different sectors
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the functions within an administrative environment
- Take part in visits to employers, skills shows and benefit from visiting speakers from a range of local businesses within Birmingham
- Gain some practical experiences using your administrative skills such as organising charity events, work shadowing college staff and taking part in class debates and discussions on topical business news.
- Gain a qualification that is regarded highly by employers due to its in-depth, academic side which is match with the use of your practical skills.
What areas will I study?
Example of units to be delivered:
- Principles of administrative services
- Principles of business organisations
- Communication within a business environment
- Health and safety regulations within the business sector
- Organising and managing meeting and business events
- Exploring working relationships within a positive environment
- Exploring job opportunities with a variety of different sectors