Forensic Accounting Level 3
This course is an ideal way to gain the essential skills needed for a very demanding field of work.
Forensic accountants conduct investigations, analyse a range of sources and look at detail. This is a growth area and an in-demand specialism, with clear progression to employment or further education.
Forensic accountants will plan, design and execute different processes as follows:
- Collect and analyse financial evidence
- Develop computerised applications to assist in the presentation
- Conduct analysis of the evidence presented
- Present investigation findings in the form of various reports and formats, as requested
- Participate in the legal proceedings in court as an expert witness
What areas will I study?
You will cover the following modules:
- Introduction to forensic accounting
- Fraud detecting processes
- Fraudsters profile
- Case investigation
- Evidence gathering
- Evaluating financial and non-financial sources