Networking, Infrastructure and Cyber Security Level 2
Are you the person who’s always asked to help people with their phones? Or fix the WiFi settings at home?
Are you interested in cyber security and do you have what it takes to keep people and systems secure from hackers?
Then you may be ideal as the person responsible for keeping IT systems in an organisation running.
This course has been designed to give you an understanding of the skills needed for the IT sector. It is perfect if you want to develop your skills in hardware, software and networking.
This course has been designed to develop the practical skills and supporting theory needed for first and second line support positions in any organisation that uses IT.
You will be taught by tutors who have the Microsoft and Cisco qualifications that employers require, and who have worked in the industry and understand what employers need.
You will be assessed throughout the course by internal and external practical assessments, on line examinations, and coursework.
What areas will I study?
- Networks and communication systems
- Installatio of server and client operating systems on bare metal, and in virtual environments using Hypervisors.
- Windows Server administration and desktop support
- Linux cybersecurity operating systems and tool sets
- Real life penetration of security systems