Introduction to Electrical Installation City & Guilds Diploma Level 1
This course will give you an introduction to electrical installation. You will explore a number of practical activities in electrical installation and electronics production as well as repair and maintenance procedures. There will be a high emphasis on health and safety and correct working methods.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and with health and safety of our students as a priority, we have redesigned this course to be delivered online as much as possible.
What areas will I study?
- Working safely in an electrical environment
- Introduction to electrical principles
- Introduction to electrical regulations
- Wiring electrical equipment and circuits
- Assembling electrical wiring support systems
- Basic electrical testing