Apply or find out more
If you’re ready to apply now, choose your course below and apply directly from the course page. Need to know more? Book a call with one of our friendly admissions staff, who can answer your questions and guide you through the application process.
|General English with Academic Skills||1||View course|
|Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes||1||View course|
|General English||Entry level||View course|
Courses in our English Language School are for International students. We have a course to suit all English language needs. Whether you would like to gain a recognised language qualification, improve your IELTS score or are simply looking to improve your English for leisure. Our courses are accredited by the British Council.
How to Apply
1. Application: Download the English International Application Form. Remember to attach everything on the checklist
2. Clear copy of your passport cover and personal details page
3. Personal statement if not a government scholarship student
4. Offer Letter: Once we have processed your application we will issue you with an offer if you meet the international admission and course entry criteria.
5. Payment of Fees: Once you have received the offer, either a full government scholarship letter will need to be provided or full payment of fees will need to be made to the college. Thereafter a visa letter will be provided. The preferred method is bank transfer. Our bank details will be supplied in our letter to you. PLEASE NOTE: The first £300 of this fee is a non-refundable administration charge. Details of our refund policy can be found here.
6. Enrolment: Once you have applied and received your visa you will need to come to college to complete your registration and enrolment, We will also do an initial assessment do determine your correct level.
Please check what you need to do before you can apply for a Short-term study visa and what to do when you arrive in the UK: Apply for a Short-term study visa: step by step https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa