All of our English language School courses seek to develop your English language skills intensively and this is a high level 21 hour per week intensive programme. It is aimed at students who already have good English Language skills but are now aiming for high level IELTS scores or good academic English skills for better career opportunities or to go to university.
This course will help to improve English Language skills and prepare students for the IELTS exam and academic university study.
We will help you with:
- preparation to improve your IELTS score and to gain entry to university
- prepare for City & Guilds qualifications in English and really boost your future career development and prospects
- increase your overall confidence in your use of English Language.
This course continues to develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills to a higher level whilst preparing you for the IELTS exam and vocational/academic study or career progression.
We will provide you with:
- an initial assessment to identify your starting level
- an individual learning plan which will be personalised to meet your individual needs
- regular assessments, tutorials and reviews to monitor your progress
- College Certificate following course completion and the option to take City & Guilds qualifications
- End of year report and Embassy student progress reports
Levels IELTS: 5 & above CEFR: B2 - C1 ESOL: Level 2
Term dates are available on our website. Timetables may be subject to minor changes to times. Maximum class size 22 students. The average group size is 18. Course length dependent on visa.
Fees Course fees vary depending on the number of hours studied per week and the duration of study City and Guilds English qualifications are optional and cost approximately £25 per module Fees do not include accommodation
On completion of this programme students will have access to a number of opportunities such as entry to higher education or employment opportunites with an appropriate IELTs score.
You will need to be over 18 years of age Students will be given an assessment on arrival which will identify their starting point
Short-term Student Visa - up to 11 months Tier 4 - expected to hold a conditional offer from a university and a recent IELTS certificate at B2 in all 4 components