Health & Social Care Workplace Diploma Level 5
A level 5 course is ideal if you hold a supervisory role in the health and social care sector; it is also suitable for those who have a high degree of responsibility, but are not necessarily responsible for supervising staff.
This qualification assesses knowledge, understanding and skills in management and advanced practice within health, social care and children and young people’s services. It confirms competence in these areas and serves as the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the sector where appropriate.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and with health and safety of our students as a priority, we have redesigned this course to include a mixture of classroom-based and online learning.
What areas will I study?
- Young person's development
- Leading and managing teams
- Managing positive outcome
- Managing progress in Health and Social Care
- Promoting equality and inclusion in Health and Social Care
- Raising the standard of professionalism and care provide
- Understanding the person centred approach to care
- Organising individual Care plan
- Supervising a team of individuals to provide care an assistance