Cyber Security Introduction Level 2
The Introduction to Cyber security course explores the broad topic of cyber security in a way that matters to you.
Learn how to protect your personal data and privacy online and in social media, and further your understanding why more and more IT jobs require cyber security awareness and understanding.
The demand for cyber security experts has grown 3 times faster than any other IT job role, and training a cyber security workforce is a priority of many governments. From confidential company data to personal information, more connections make data more vulnerable to attacks, increasing the demand for professionals with cyber security skills.
What areas will I study?
- Learn what cyber security is and what it means for you personally and professionally.
- Learn how to be safe online by understanding the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Find out how businesses protect their operations from cyber attacks and why jobs are growing.
- Study at your own pace and reinforce your understanding with activities and quizzes.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.