ICT Systems Support Diploma Level 2
This course has been designed to give you an understanding of the skills needed for the IT sector. It is perfect if you want to develop your skills in hardware, software and networking.
You will be taught by tutors who have years of experience and will bring together theory and practice so that you are able to develop high-level skills and knowledge. There will be industry visits and work experience to apply what you learn to a range of IT sectors. You will be assessed throughout the course by assignments and coursework.
What areas will I study?
- Communicating in the IT industry
- Working in the IT industry
- Installing computer hardware
- Customising software
- Mobile communications technology
- Installing computer software