Certificate in Digital Skills for Employment Entry 3
This programme would suit you if you are thinking about beginning your working career or considering working for yourself. It is designed to support learners of all ages and to equip you with the neccessary skills, knowledge and behaviours for future employment.
You will be taught how to prepare for work in the digital world and look at how emerging new technologies impact on the workplace, people, teams and finances.
All of the skills, knowledge and behaviours taught on this programme will prepare you for employment and provide you with the flexibility and resilience for your career.
What areas will I study?
- Digital skills: communication skills in a workplace
- Working with others in a digital world
- Online basics and computing essentials
- Undertaking an enterprise project
- Digital skills: skills for personal success
- Digital skills: managing my money