The Level 4 Diploma in Digital and Marketing covers a wide range of digital marketing skills such as imaging software, video software, marketing planning, project management, etc.
This apprenticeship has been designed to meet the needs of employers to either up-skill the workforce or recruit new talent. The Higher Apprenticeship in Digital and Marketing consists of Level 4 Digital and Marketing, Functional Skills Level 2 maths, English and ICT, Employment Rights and Responsibilities and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
The Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing is portfolio-based with assignments and no exams. The portfolio is made up of units chosen to reflect the apprentices job role. The course contains a variety of different digital marketing skills including content marketing, online display advertising, retention marketing, etc.
The areas of Digital and Marketing which can be covered are:
- Using collaborative technology
- Imaging software
- Video software
- Marketing planning
- Business concepts
- Project management
- Digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Content marketing
- Online display advertising
- Retention marketing
- Email marketing
Level 2 Maths and English or an initial assessment result of Level 2.
- BA Hons Marketing Management (Digital Media)
- BSc Hons or BA Hons Digital Media
- BSc Hons Digital Media Technology
- BA Hons Digital Media and Communication
- BA Hons Digital Media Production
Possible Career Progression Routes:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Consultant
- Social Media Specialist