Travel & Tourism
Britain has a tourism industry worth over £220 billion by 2025 – just under 10% of UK GDP and supporting almost 3.8 million jobs, which is around 11% of the total UK employment figures.
Why study Travel & Tourism with us?
Our courses provide a gateway to a range of careers in the travel and tourism industry. You will take part in national and international visits to support your learning. We have excellent links with travel organisations such as; The National Trust, Swissport, The Hilton, Flybe, Thomas Cook and with universities to help you get where you want to go.
- You will learn all about the industry and which is the best job for you whether it's in the air, in the office or on the ground.
- Enjoy the experience of training in an aircraft as cabin crew using real equipment and practising your skills to add to your CV.
- Cruise along in style with the excellent opportunities for trips to see the industry in action both here and abroad - last year the students went on a cruise around Croatian islands, which they loved!
- You'll get involved in our entrepreneurial competitions and learn how to manage budgets and make profits
- We have excellent relationships with travel and tourism companies, such as The National Trust, Swissport, The Hilton, Flybe, Thomas Cook and more
- Our part time aviation course opens a world of opportunity for working as ground staff at airports, including Birmingham.
BTEC Extended Diploma Travel and Tourism Level 3 Level: 3 | Location: Hall Green Campus|Bournville Campus
ESOL Introduction to Travel and Tourism Level: 1 | Location: Bournville Campus
Foundation Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management (awarded by University College Birmingham) Level: 5 | Location: Bournville Campus
Introduction to the Travel & Tourism Industry Diploma Level 1 Level: 1 | Location: Hall Green Campus|Bournville Campus
Travel and Tourism BTEC Extended Certificate Level 2 Level: 2 | Location: Hall Green Campus