Travel & Tourism
BTEC Extended Diploma Travel and Tourism Level 3 Level: 3 | Location: Hall Green Campus|Bournville Campus
ESOL Introduction to Travel and Tourism Level: 1 | Location: Bournville Campus
Travel and Tourism BTEC Extended Certificate Level 2 Level: 2 | Location: Hall Green Campus|Bournville Campus
Britain’s tourism industry will be worth over £220 billion by 2025 – just under 10% of UK GDP and supporting almost 3.8 million jobs, which is around 11% of the total UK employment figures.
This map gives you an overview of progression opportunities that our courses in Travel & tourism can lead on to.
Why study Travel & Tourism with us?
- Our courses provide a gateway to a range of careers in the travel and tourism industry and university
- You will discover the type of role most suitable for you, whether it's in the air, in the office or on the ground.
- Enjoy the experience of training in an aircraft as cabin crew, using real equipment and adding skills to your CV
- Cruise along in style with the excellent opportunities for trips to see the industry in action both here and abroad – we have had students go on a cruise around Croatian islands, which they loved!
- You'll get involved in our entrepreneurial competitions and learn how to manage budgets and make profits
- We have excellent relationships with travel and tourism companies, such as The National Trust, Swissport, The Hilton, Flybe, Thomas Cook and more