If you haven’t enrolled yet – don’t panic - we’re open daily for late enrolment for courses starting this September. Come along to speak to our staff, receive careers advice and find out about financial support.
If you’re not sure what you want to do, you can search for the courses we offer here or download our course guide
It’s best if you turn up at the campus where you wish to study – check below links for maps and directions
What you'll need:
You'll need to bring the following with you to enrolment:
If you are 16-18 you'll need:
• Your national insurance number
• Copies of all your certificates or your predicted grades
If you are 19+ you'll need to bring the following:
- National insurance number
- Bank details (to setup a standing order for further payments, if applicable)
- Proof of ID (e.g. A valid Passport, a valid Driving Licence, any utility bills with proof of address)
- Benefit information (if applicable):
- Job seekers allowance letter (this must be dated from April 2018 onwards)
- Employment support allowance letter (this must be dated from April 2018 onwards)
- Working tax credit letter (this must be dated from April 2018 onwards) - as the dependant the figure needs to reflect £0.00 against your name, if this is a joint claim we will need confirmation from the benefits office.
- Evidence of housing or council tax benefit
To apply for college funds, you'll need to bring everything listed above plus:
- You will need to bring in proof of your household income which can be other benefits or wage slips. These letters/wage slips must be dated within the last 3 months
Residency, if you have not been in the country for three years, please bring along your home office documents:
- Home office documents
- Valid Passport(s)
- Any other proof to support your eligibility to study in the UK
If you've any questions please don't hesitate to contact our admissions team, you can call on:
0800 111 6311
For general course information, you can use our course finder. If you need any advice at all just get in touch.
We're also on Facebook and Twitter and we're happy to respond to any queries there too, just follow us @southandcitycol or like us at www.facebook.com/southandcitycollege -- where you'll get the most up to date information and announcements.