You'll need to bring the following with you to enrolment:

If you are 16-18 you'll need:

  • Your national insurance number
  • Copies of all your certificates or your predicted grades

If you are 19+ you'll need to bring the following:

  • National insurance number
  • Bank details (to setup a standing order for further payments, if applicable)
  • Proof of ID (e.g. A valid Passport, a valid Driving Licence, any utility bills with proof of address)
  • Benefit information (if applicable):
  • Job seekers allowance letter (this must be dated from April 2019 onwards)
  • Employment support allowance letter (this must be dated from April 2019 onwards)
  • Working tax credit letter (this must be dated from April 2019 onwards) - as the dependant the figure needs to reflect £0.00 against your name, if this is a joint claim we will need confirmation from the benefits office.
  • Evidence of housing or council tax benefit

To apply for college funds, you'll need to bring everything listed above plus:

  • You will need to bring in proof of your household income which can be other benefits or wage slips. These letters/wage slips must be dated within the last 3 months

Residency, if you have not been in the country for three years, please bring along your home office documents:

  • Home office documents
  • Valid Passport(s)
  • Any other proof to support your eligibility to study in the UK

If you've any questions please don't hesitate to contact our admissions team, you can call on 0121 694 5000 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

customer service
investors in people
disability confident
british council