We sometimes recruit agents to represent us in their country. Information about who we are and what we do can be found in our quick reference guide for agents.
We expect our agent partners to represent accurately the Colleges courses, facilities and services to prospective applicants and to provide reliable guidance on entry requirements for study and application processes. The resources on these web pages are designed to complement support we provide throughout the year.
If your organisation is interested in becoming an agent for the college and you are able to meet our requirements you should apply by downloading the agent application form and returning it with your references.
We expect our agents to demonstrate:
- A thorough understanding of the UK education system and course entry requirements
- A proven track record, as evidenced through good references
- Ethical working practices with no extra charges to students
- Knowledge of the UK study visa system, and ability to check students' documents and support visa applications
- Impartial advice to students regarding suitability for courses and vigilance in checking supporting documentation
Prior to enrolment, prospective students may elect to use the services of an official representative of the college. Those who do so should expect the following standards of service:
- Representatives will support students throughout the application process, providing advice and assistance in the preparation/submission of documents.
- Representatives will have full access to student data contained within the application form and may manage a student application by discussing all aspects of the application with the College.
- Representatives should be honest and accurate in communicating information about the College to the Student and vice versa. At no time should representatives disseminate false or misleading information to the Student or to the college.
- Representatives will conduct themselves with fairness and integrity at all times and are subject to a selection process .
- Representatives are paid by the College for their services and will not pass on charges to prospective students.