Fast Track is the ideal course for students who want to study general and academic English and who need to improve their English skills as quickly as possible in order to progress to vocational courses, higher education or to access better employment opportunities.
The course is for non-visa students who are British citizens or who have settled status in the UK and is available at 5 levels: Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced.
Levels: Elementary (IELTS 3.0,CEFR A2) to Advanced (IELTS 7.5, CEFR C1)
Why study on this course?
- On this intensive course, you will improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills quickly and effectively.
- You can choose to study 15 or 21 hours a week for 6 or 12 months.
- You can join the course at the start of any week throughout the year.
- Your highly qualified and experienced teachers will guide and advise you at each stage of your studies to make sure that you make the maximum progress in the shortest time possible.
- Your teachers will help you to build your confidence while you learn. They know what it takes to help students to improve their language level, learn the skills they need to be successful in the worlds of education and work and develop the techniques required to pass key exams.
- You will make progress in speaking, listening, reading and writing in a friendly and positive learning environment and your teachers will be with you every step of the way during your course.
- You will have regular progress tests and assessments so you can see how much you have learned and the improvement you have made.
- Our mission is to help you advance from one level to the next in the shortest possible time. You and your teacher will discuss your progress and decide when you are ready to move to a higher level.
- At the end of your studies, you will receive a report that shows the progress you have made and a certificate that indicates the level that you have achieved.
Before starting the course, you will take an initial assessment test to identify your current level of English. This allows us to place you in the best class for you.
Students who study on the Fast Track courses move on to vocational courses in Further Education colleges, degree or Masters level courses at Higher Education institutions or use the skills they have developed to find better and more satisfying jobs.
15 hours per week – 6 months £800 12 months - £1200
21 hours per week – 6 months £1000 12 months - £1600
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply, please click here.