Are you considering studying at South & City College Birmingham? Here are our three simple steps for finding out more and submitting your application.
1. Attend an open event
Our open events are a great way to learn more about South & City College Birmingham and ask those all-important questions about our courses, facilities, industry links and student life in general.
Currently we’re running our open events online, giving you the chance to explore the college from the comfort of your sofa.
Why not register for our next virtual open day on 26 November?
2. Explore our course options
Once you know what you want to study and at what level, you can check out the course page for more information about:
- what you’ll study on the course
- what the entry requirements are
- where you could progress to after you complete the course
- start dates and locations
- study modes (part-time, full-time, evening, etc.)
3. Submit your application
So, you’ve decided on your course and you’re ready to apply. There’s just one step left – completing and submitting your application form.
- Find a course you want to study.
- Once you’ve chosen a course, click the Apply button on the course page.
- Register and activate your account.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll be taken to the application form. Simply fill this out with your details – and we’ll do the rest.
Want a taste of what your course has to offer? You can check out the Study Hub for taster sessions and reading materials picked out by your tutors.