Plant Marshalling Course (NPORS)
All aspects of your training needs will be covered in our purpose built area, your training will be delivered by our professional NPORS trainer, to ensure that you meet the industry standards.
The novice plant mover course is designed for workers who will need to move the plant machine for repair / service / maintenance or loading or unloading, this will not give the individual the use of the machines full capability. You will only be able to move machines from A to B, No digging / lifting / work etc.
Contact our team on 0121-702-1093 for prices and availability.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and with health and safety of our students as a priority, we have redesigned this course to include a mixture of classroom-based and online learning.
What areas will I study?
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and the responsibilities as an operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer's handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer's and legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for plant mover use
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Operate machinery safely and efficiently