South & City College Birmingham is led by the Principal, Mike Hopkins and a senior leadership team comprising of:-
- Sardul Dhesi, Deputy Principal
- Dawn Ward, Assistant Principal
- Alan Howey, Assistant Principal
- Paul Morris, Assistant Principal
- Naz Khan, Assistant Principal
- John Hillen, Assistant Principal
- Parveen Ghulam, Clerk to the Corporation & Assistant Director of Legal Services
South & City College Birmingham is directed and governed by its Chair, Professor Philip Walking, Vice Chair, Clive Henderson and Board of Governors. The role of all college governors is voluntary, and governors are drawn from various professional backgrounds including, business, industry, law, finance and education. The Board of governors are responsible for setting strategic direction, ensuring accountability and monitoring college performance, and is also responsible for setting the Mission, Vision and Values of the College.
The Board of Governors is supported by a number of Committees, listed below:-
- Search & Governance
- Planning , Resources & Estates
- Employment and Equalities
- Senior Staff Remuneration
The above Committees are responsible for considering college matters which fall with the relevant committee of responsibility.
The Committee then feeds back any matters or issues to the full Governing Body.
The Corporation Office consists of the Clerk to Corporation, and Corporation Co-ordinator/PA – Julie Groom.