This course is designed to appeal to full-time learners interested in a career in business administration. The Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business is a 1 year intensive course where 9 units are to be completed. The qualification is broadly equivalent to 1.5 GCE A levels.
This QCF Level 3 BTEC qualification is a highly specialist course designed to give learners the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to prepare for employment in Business Administration. A Business Administration Diploma will provide you with a range of skills that will enable you to gain employment and good administrative skills that are essential in almost all areas of employment.
- Communicate in a Business Environment
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
- Principles of Business Communication and Information
- Principles of Administration
- Principles of Business
- Contribute to the Improvement of Business Performance
- Negotiate in a Business Environment
- Develop a Presentation
- Deliver a Presentation
- Create Bespoke Business Documents
- Analyse and Present Business Data
Successful completion of BTEC level 2 Business Administration or equivalent ideally in addition to GCSE maths and English at Level 2. Applicants with extensive work experience will also be considered.
For learners wishing to pursue a career in business administration the next steps after the successful completion of this course would be higher education, an advanced apprenticeship or employment.